English Place-name Society

Survey of English Place-Names

A county-by-county guide to the linguistic origins of England’s place-names – a project of the English Place-Name Society, founded 1923.

Park Fm

Other OS name in the Parish of Limpsfield


is mentioned in a deed of 1671 (SACvi) . It derives its name from the park attached to New Hall , a former mansion of the Greshams , now demolished .