Early-attested site in the Parish of Fittleworth
- Bogenore 1248,1279 Ass
- Bugenor 1262 FF
- Begenore 1279 Ass
This must be the Boganora (BCS 898) which was a swine- pasture of Felpham (cf. Idehurst and Limbo supra 105, 117).As Felpham is just by Bognor the name was probably transferred from the one to the other. See further s. n. Bigenor in Egdean supra 102.