Other OS name in the Parish of Lapworth
- Millbourne Farm (ib.)
- Ponke land (ib.)
( 6 ″ ) was earlier Millbourne Farm (ib.) from the family of Milborn , first found in the parish in 1712 (ib.) . In 1349 it was known as Ponke land (ib.) , probably a scribal error for Pouke land , ' goblin land . '