La Hogue Hall
Early-attested site in the Parish of Chippenham
- La Houge Hall Fm c.1840 TA
- Hogg Hall 1851 Gardner
La Hogue Hall [hɔg hɔ·l] was built by Edward Russell, the commander of the English fleet which defeated the French at La Hogue in 1692 (Cole vi, f. 13). It is La Houge Hall Fm c. 1840TA , Hogg Hall 1851 Gardner.