Wright's Bridge (Fm)
Early-attested site in the Parish of Noak Hill
- le Wright 1332 SR
Wright's Bridge (Fm) (6″). Cf. tenement called John Wright 1378 HPD, Wrightes 1464 Pat, Wryghtes brydge , John Wright son of John de brydge 1553 SWealdPR, John Wryght off bryge 1569 ib. So called from the family of John le Wright (1332SR ) of Havering, who had a grant of land “with houses built thereon in Haverynge abutting on the high road from Brendewode to London” (1428 AD iii), the site of the present farm.