English Place-name Society

Survey of English Place-Names

A county-by-county guide to the linguistic origins of England’s place-names – a project of the English Place-Name Society, founded 1923.

Spring Head

Other OS name in the Parish of Teffont Magna

Historical Forms

  • The Spring of Teffont 1589 Map
  • Spring Head c.1840 TA


( 6 ″ ) is The Spring of Teffont 1589Map ,Spring Head c. 1840TA .

Places in the same Parish