English Place-name Society

Survey of English Place-Names

A county-by-county guide to the linguistic origins of England’s place-names – a project of the English Place-Name Society, founded 1923.

Bishop Lodge

Other OS name in the Parish of Richmond


( 6 ″ ) is so called after a gamekeeper of that name ( Bell 117 ) .

Places in the same Parish