Hundred in the County of Gloucestershire
- Langetrev hd', Langetrewes hd' 1086 DB
- (hundr' de) Langetre 1169,1174 P 1221,1248 Ass 1263 Misc 1285 FA 1535 VE
- Langetr' 1220 Fees 1221 Ass 1276 RH
- Langetree 1316 FA 1587 FF
- Langtree c.1540 AOMB 1559 FF
- Longtree 1577 M
In 1400 the hundred-court was held on Chavenage Down (BG ix, 333), and the place from which the hundred is named is identified with Longtree Barn on Chavenage Down in Avening parish (87infra ); this is on the high ground on the road between Avening and Tetbury and centrally placed in the hundred.