Other OS name in the Parish of Romford Urban
- Ruin Meadow 1696 Terry
( 6 ″ ) . Cf. Oldechirchehawe 1451 AD iii , v. haga . The bridge is near the site of the old church which gave name to Ruin Meadow in1696 (Terry 44) , and survives as Further Ruins and Middle Ruins ( field ) .