Hundred in the County of Berkshire
- Lamborne 1086 DB
- Lamburn 1180 P
- Launburn' 1219 Fees
- manor and hundred of Chepyng Lambourne 1367 Pat
The Hundred is named from the royal manor of (Chipping) Lambourn, v. 333. It contains Lambourn, the largest parish in the county, and East Garston; the latter place was part of Lambourn in 1086.