Avebrick Fm and Haybrook Ho
Early-attested site in the Parish of Pewsey
- Abricks c.1840 TA
Avebrick Fm and Haybrook Ho (6″) are to be identified with Abricks c. 1840TA and probably take their name from Ebban broc (BCS 748) in the bounds of Pewsey. The stream is now called Ford Brook (6″). There may be yet a third form of the name in Hayburnham , a field-name in Wilcot, found in an 18th-century map and located at the headwaters of Ebban broc (Sykes).