Early-attested site in the Parish of Great Hormead
- maner de Redeswelles 1461 FF
- Maner de Radyswell 1501 FF
- Redeswells al. Clarkes 1614 VCHiv,72
- Redeswelle 1333 FF
Hormead Hall is so named in 1626 (Rental ). It was earlier known as maner de Redeswelles 1461FF , Maner de Radyswell 1501 FF, Redeswells al. Clarkes 1614 VCH iv, 72, from the family of Robert and John de Redeswelle (1333FF ). Cf. High Hall supra 171. John Clarke held the manor in 1614.