Early-attested site in the Parish of Kentisbeare
- chapell called Allhallowes chapel 1546 Oliver
Allhallows Fm [ællenz] marks the site of the manor of Blackborough infra , held by the heirs of Hugo de Bollay in 1242 (Fees 791). The chapelry attached to this manor is referred to as chapell called Allhallowes chapel in 1546 (Oliver 476). This has been replaced by the modern All Saints church.