Early-attested site in the Parish of Bradford
- Lachebroc 1086 DB(Exon)
- Lachebrok 1346 FA
- Lachebrok Mulys 1444 IpmR
- Lec(c)hebrok 1238 Ass 1303,1316,1428 FA 1378 IpmR
'Sluggish stream,' v. lache , broc . This was probably the nameless stream just south of the farm. Cf. Lashbrook (PN O 143). John de Molis held the manor in 1242, John de Mules in 1284.