Early-attested site in the Parish of Willington
- Castelweie 1226 FF
- le Castelweye 1243 Burton
- Castelwaye 1306 Kerryxix
- le Castelbury 1298 Kerryxix
Castleway Lane (6″), Castelweie 1226 FF, le Castelweye 1243 Burton, Castelwaye 1306Kerry xix . 'Road to the castle', v. castel(l), weg . It has been usual to assume, as with Fraser, that Tutbury Castle is the destination of the road, but close to the parish boundary (in Repton) is The Buries infra 654. A form le Castelbury 1298Kerry xix is found in a Willington charter and it is most probably to be identified with that place.