Workington and Workington Rural
Parish in the County of Cumberland
Parts of Harrington (supra 399) and Stainburn (supra 435) were added to Workington in 1934. Harrington has given its name to a municipal ward. So has Seaton—the ecclesiastical parish of West Seaton on the north bank of the Derwent (supra 319), which was earlier absorbed in 1899. See also Cloffocks supra 361.