Major Settlement in the Parish of Woodham
- Wodehamme 1370 BM
- Woods Ham 1766 J
'A district called Ham extended into the parishes of Waddesdon and Wotton Underwood. The part in Waddesdon was situated in Eythrope and called the manor of Ham or Woodham, and that in Wotton was called Ham, Fieldham or Ham cum Wotton' ( VCH ). v. hamm .