Parish in the County of Dorset
Once an extremely small civil parish of only 51 acres, marked thus on 1903 6″. According to 1939 Kelly 'formerly extra-parochial and subsequently a civil parish, but without population…[in] 1933, transferred to the parish of Minterne Magna for civil purposes'. It has therefore been included under Minterne Magna par. infra .
Places in this Parish